Partners and Advisors
We cannot be successful alone. Partnerships with thought leaders, public health institutions, industry and NGOs are at the core of Arogya World India Trust’s work, and enable us, together, to become a formidable force.
By convening leading experts from public health, industry, government, research and public service, we leverage their collective experience and energy to increase our impact.
- Dr. K. Srinath Reddy – President, Public Health Foundation of India
- Dr. V. Mohan – President and Chief of Diabetes Research, Madras Diabetes Research Foundation
- Dr. Prabhakaran – Executive Director, Centre for Chronic Disease Control, and Adjunct Professor, PHFI
- Dr. Nikhil Tandon – Professor, Department of Endocrinology, All India Institute of Medical Sciences
- Dr. Ranjani Harish – Translational Research Madras Diabetes Research Foundation; Dr. Mohan’s Diabetes Specialities Centre, Chennai
- Dr. Monika Arora – Director, HRIDAY-SHAN; Faculty member, Public Health Foundation of India
- Dr. A. Ramachandran – India Diabetes Research Foundation, Chennai
- Nikhil Narayan, Bangalore
- Dr. Arun Gowda, Bangalore
- Dr. Ashish Jain (Head, Employee Health and Wellbeing – GlaxoSmithKlein)
- Dr. Balaji Santanam
- Dr. Ruchika Sachdeva